Chapter 2. Setting ObjectivesHighly effective managers ensure that all of their team are very clear about what is expected of them. This section will introduce you to the key principles of objective setting. By working through the activities you will create clear, unambiguous objectives for yourself, your team and your team members.
- Role clarification
- Deciding key areas of achievement
- Setting objectives with your team
- Constructing SMART objectives
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Self assessment questionnaire